Does Paint2Fix Touch up paint damage my car?
Paint2Fix touch-up paint will not damage your vehicle. But if vehicle has been painted by a body shop, we cannot guarantee that it will not cause damage on the car paint.
Can I correct if I make a mistake?
With the specially produced and patented blending solution, you can remove the touch-up paint from the area and start over. Details on this are available in the instructions.
When my order reaches me?
Orders shipped within two days. Depending on your location, the delivery time is 3 to 5 working days after the package has been shipped.
Paint2Fix Touch Up Paint and Items in the package
Paint2Fix touch up paint has been produced as a result of the long work of our research and development team. Paint2Fix touch up paint is weather resistant, easy to apply and prevents rusting. Our touch up paint can be applied to the body of the car and other plastic and metal areas of the same color.
It is used to clean the overflowing paint from around scratches and stone chips after applying the touch up paint, and to remove the touched-up paint from the touch up area after a faulty touch up application.
After an incorrect application of touch up paint, you can remove touch up paint from the touched-up area using a small amount of Blending Solution. After making sure that the cleaned area is completely dry, you can start the touch up application from the beginning.
Polytex cloth and hard black sponge.
Polytex cloth and sponge are the items required to remove paint overflowing with solution.
High Quality Wax Based on Carnauba
20 minutes after the touch up application is finished; You can use it on the touched-up area with the microfiber cloth included in the package.
Microfiber Cloth is used to apply carnauba-based wax.
Micro Touch Up Brushes
Touch up brushes required for touch-up paint application. After using the brushes, you can clean the brushes using a small amount of blending solution or thinner, make sure the brushes are completely dry before using them again
Detailed instructions on the items and touch-up paint application are included in the package.
How to Apply Touch Up Paint
Shake the paint bottle for about 20 seconds. Using a micro touch up brush, apply a small amount of touch up paint to fill the inside of the scratch or stone chip. The consistency of touch up paint is dense, you can cover many scratches with a small amount of paint.
In order to prevent the excess paint in the micro brush from flowing, you can rub the brush to the edge of the paint bottle and allow the excess paint on the brush to flow into the bottle. Getting rid of excess paint on the micro touch up brush makes it easier to apply touch up paint.
After the touch-up paint application is completed, wait 5 minutes for the touch-up paint to dry. If there is any overflowing paint, clean it with solution. The solution should not come into contact with the touch-up paint inside the scratch or stone chip.
After 20 minutes, apply a small amount of wax on the microfiber cloth, then apply it in a circular motion without too much pressure to and around the touched-up area and finish the touch up application. If ceramic coating and similar paint protection products have been applied to the body of your car, do not apply the wax around the touched-up area or try on a small area before applying. (Wax application is not mandatory)
If there is a container called “Pearl Layer” in the package, it means that the color of your car consists of two layers. After applying the touch up paint, wait five minutes for it to dry and apply a small amount for a pearlescent effect. You may need to apply several coats of the pearl layer to make it match the color of your car. Since the density of the pearl layer is low, it may flow from the area you are applying, to prevent this, start the application by using a small amount of pearl layer.
- Before you start touch up, you can practice in small areas to gain experience.
- Touch up paint will not work on the rusty area if there is rust in or around the scratches and stone chips. Before touching up, you should remove the rust from the rusty area, if the rusty area is large, you should take your car to a body shop. If you are using Paint2Fix touch-up paint on the rusted area, please note that the paint may come off the rusty area after a while due to moisture in the rusted area.
- If the bumper and plastic areas of your car are the same as the body color of your car, you can also use the touch up paint on the bumper and plastic areas.
- If you are working on shallow scratches or stone chips the solution should not come in contact with the touch-up paint, use the solution to clean any overflowing paint around the scratches where you applied the touch-up paint. In the product video, you can see how the solution works in a deep scratch, the solution does not touch the paint inside the scratch, it only removes the overflowing paint around the scratch.
For a smooth effect on non-deep scratches, you can swipe the paint using the white plastic card. You can find the plastic card in the package.
- If the car has a paint job, test it on a small area before you start the touch up to make sure that the paint will not be damaged. We do not make any guarantees, including color matching, for painted vehicles.